NEW WEBSITE COMING IN 2023
SVP Cleveland is a collective of individuals and organizations committed to partnering with leaders and the community to build a Greater Cleveland where all women are valued and gender does not limit access to resources or opportunities. SVP is undergoing an organizational shift to align our time, energy, and resources to support, convene, and bolster current and emerging leaders and organizations in a shared effort to realize this vision. Read more about our new focus here.
We’re reimagining our next chapter. Stay connected and sign up here for updates.
- INTERCONNECTION: To build deep, lasting relationships grounded in humility, empathy, and mutual respect.
- COLLABORATION: To partner within our organization, with the nonprofits we serve, and the broader community in a way that develops trust.
- INNOVATION: To go beyond how things have been done historically and imagine what is possible. To approach our work with a spirit of exploration, experimentation, and play.
- JUSTICE + LIBERATION: To share and shift power to communities oppressed by existing systems and not stand in the way of these communities’ liberation and healing.
- EVOLUTION: To wholeheartedly participate in personal, organizational, and community learning and growth.
Recent SVP Updates:
- Read our executive director’s recent letter on our new organizational focus on women and gender justice.
- Meet our Advisory Committee!
- SVP has received a multiyear grant from The George Gund Foundation to support our new focus!
Sign up to be a Donor Partner!